As BC GROUP, we know that teamwork leads to success. We are a big and multinational family, struggling to add value to any work we make with our members. “Our Most Valuable Resource” is being a company preferred by ones wishing to work for a long term due to our managerial staff, adopting the “HUMAN BEING” policy at every level, and social, healthy and modern working environment we provide to our employees.
HUMAN RESOURCES FOR BC GROUP
• To employ quality manpower with the knowledge and skills required by his/her duty.
• To make our group a corporate preferred to be worked with.
• To provide an effective communication and motivation environment in which employees can use their creativity and express their ideas.
• To assess and encourage success and high performance.
• To ensure justice and equal opportunity among our employees.
• To prioritise personal and career development of all our employees and support their learning and development.
• To contribute significantly to motivations of any person by creating opportunities for determining and developing long-term goals of our companies, meeting self-realisation needs of our employees with career management performed objectively and with equal opportunity understanding.
• To establish a culture that is responsible for society, respectful to ethical values, social and participative by combining continuous development and happiness with organization goals by means of the employees who are fair, ambitious, virtuous, environmentalist and socially responsible.